Norfolk city in East Anglia in England is surrounded by Lincolnshire in the northwest, Cambridgeshire in the southwest, Suffolk in the south, the North Sea in the north and east. Norwich is the county town of Norfolk city. The Broads is an area protected as a national park.
Places to visit-
- Sandringham House- It is the country estate in the city which is built magnificently and is owned by the Royal Family.
- Norwich Castle- The castle is built on a hilltop having a great city view with other indoor exhibitions.
- Blickling Hall- It is a grand Jacobean house built during the ancient times in the formal parkland.
- Holkham Hall- It is an alluring destination for the visitors as it is a Palladian country house.
- Bewilderwood- It is an outdoor adventurous playing area for kids with treehouses.
- Blakeney Point- It is a marsh and a harbour for seal.
- Great Yarmouth Pleasure Beach- It is a family beach with fun rides and other attractions for the tourists.
- Pensthorpe Natural Park- It is a woodland conservation park and also has a lake.
- Banham Zoo- It is home to a vast variety of animals and also a family park where one can indulge in many fun activities also.
- Felbrigg Hall
- Theatre Royal, Norwich
Places to stay-
- The Romany Rye- A traditional budget hotel offering a classic bar and pub menu.
- Brook Hotel- A simple hotel with a traditional restaurant offering free breakfast and Wi-Fi.
- The Maids Head Hotel- A beautifully furnished hotel of the 13th century with a restaurant for the guests.
- Lynford Hall Hotel- They have elegant rooms, a conference hall and an event space in a Victorian mansion.